jueves, 7 de noviembre de 2013

ADRIA SPEAKS ABOUT HIS DAILY DIET

Hello! We know that do some sport is good for our health. In this week, I have interviewed a good athlete. Adria is a nineteen-year-old boy and he practice triathlon. This sport is very demanding, very hard and of course you need a good nutrition. I asked him some questions and he explained me his daily diet:


Claudia: Hello Adria, the first question is about your diet, How is your diet?

Adria: Hello Claudia, well, my daily diet is abundant with proteins for example: fish, meat, cheese... and carbohydrates (cerals). Of course natural and healthy. 

Claudia:  Are there any products that you can't eat?

Adria:  I don't abuse of syntetic food like chips.

Claudia:What do you eat after doing  sport?


Adria:  After doing sport I usually eat fruit, sandwich and drink cocacola because it's great to take energy.


Claudia: How do you often drink energy drinks?


Adria: I don't like drinking energy drinks. I never drink them because if you drink a lot, they aren't good for your health. 


Claudia: Do you like confectionery?

Adria: Yes, I do! I like eating confectionery, but only sometimes.


Claudia: Okey Adria! I don't have more questions for you, thank you very much for your time!


Adria:  Okey, It was a pleasure. See you soon!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario