viernes, 29 de noviembre de 2013

TONI, ENTERPRISING BOY

Hello! Today, I interviewed Toni. He is a nineteen-year-old boy and he recently opened a roast chicken place in Vic. He studied last year in the cooking school in Tona and he decided to open his own shop. I asked him some questions about his future plans. 



Clàudia:Hi Toni! When you finished in the cooking school in Tona, what did you do? 


Toni: Hi Clàudia, well, I studied in the cooking school during two years, after I finished, I worked in a restaurant here in Vic. In this restaurant I served the plates and did other tasks, but I worked a lot of hours in the weekend and I didn't have time to stay with my family and with my friends, and I decided to quit. 

Clàudia:You are young, do you tink that you are qualified to run a business?
Toni: Yes, I learned a lot in the course that I did, and with the experience that I  have working in a restaurant, but I am very nervous because it is an important decision for my life and for my future.

Clàudia: What kind of products will you sell?
Toni: The main product that I sell is roast chicken and side-dishes for the chicken, with pre-cooked meals as well. 

Clàudia: Why did you decide to open your own shop in  this moment with the economic crisis?
Toni:Now I tink  is very important to be an entepreneur and don't be afraid of new things. The first reason that moved me to open a shop, is because I have always liked creating my own shop and I think that now was the perfect moment, and the second reason is because my family gave me a lot of  support and helped my with everything.

Clàudia: And the  last, are you pleased with your shop?
Toni: Yes, I am very excited and I hope that everything goes well, but the most important thing is that I do what I really like.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario