martes, 12 de noviembre de 2013

ORIOL, THE FUTURE CHEF

Hello! Today, I interviewed Oriol Vila. He is an eighteen-year old boy and he is studying in the cooking school in Tona. I asked him some questions and he explained me what does he do in the school.

Clàudia: Why did you start studying in this school?
Oriol:Well, I left school and I didn't know what to do, but one day I decided to start studying  in this school because I have always liked cooking and I really like it. 

 
Clàudia: What do you do in these school?
Oriol:In this school the teachers prepare us to work in the resteurant. They teach about how we act and the skills that we have.

 
Clàudia: How did you discover that you like to study cook?
Oriol: I discover this world when I was doing 4th of ESO and little by little I got introduced in it and I feel comfortable and I like what I do.

 
Clàudia:Do you think having this degree will help you find a job?
Oriol:Yes, I'm sure that this course will open a lot of doors and I will find a job very quickly.

 
Clàudia:What are your plans afer finishing this course?
Oriol: Oh good question, when I finish this course I would liketo open my own cake shop and become in a good pastry chef.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario